**Please note that this firearm is sold WITHOUT the SBA3™ 5-Position Adjustable Brace by SB Tactical**
The Saltwater Arms Blackfin Pistol chambered in 5.56 is designed from the ground up to meet the rigorous demands of maritime environments. The pistol is corrosion-resistant and suitable for saltwater and freshwater alike. The pistol features stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant components and is compatible with most AR-platform accessories and furniture. All of our Saltwater firearms, assemblies and components come with our lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. Saltwater Arms is a division of DRG Manufacturing.
The photos are not accurate in the actual shipping of this firearm. Due to the current rule the Department of Justice announced regarding “stabilizing braces”, we can not ship the Blackfin Pistol as illustrated to an FFL with the SBA3™ 5-Position Adjustable Brace. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to understand your purchasing options. Please check with your local, state and federal agencies regarding the legality of use for this product in your area.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 23.5" Stock Collapsed, 26.25" Stock Extended
- Overall Weight: 5.15 lbs
- Operation: Direct Impingement
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Black
- Upper Receiver: AR15 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Controls: AR15 Forged 7075 Standard Charging Handle
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16/5.56 Nickel Boron Coated, 9310 Bolt and 8620 Carrier, Machined Billet Extractor, 8640 Chrome Plated Firing Pin
- Muzzle Device: 1/2-28 2-Port Brake, Stainless Steel
- Gas Block: .750" Low Profile, Stainless Steel, Set Screw Style
- Barrel: 7.5" 416R Stainless Steel, 1:7 Twist, Pistol Length Gas System, Government Profile
- Handguard: 7" M-LOK 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Model Marked SALTWATER ARMS 7075-T6 Forged
- Trigger: Nickel Boron Coated
- 30-round Magazine Included
- Enlarged Trigger Guard and Beveled Magazine Well
- 100% Made in America
*** Please note, this is a restricted item and the rifle must ship to a Federally licensed gun dealer. The rifle will ship with a copy of our FFL for your dealer records. You will have an opportunity to upload a copy of your dealer's FFL at checkout. If you do not have a copy, simply have your dealer email a copy to email@example.com.Your order will not ship until we have a copy of the receiving dealer's FFL on file.
Dealers: Please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for dealer pricing and volume discounts.